NOVENA TO SAINT PATRICK

Novena to saint Patrick of Ireland

Sixth Day - March 13


Glorious St. Patrick, you are honored as one of the greatest evangelizers, and true defenders of our faith. Please obtain for me the same zeal for Christ that enabled you to bring the light of the true faith to all of Ireland. Intercede for me and place my special intentions before Christ, especially:

(State your intentions here.)

May my petition receive a favorable response if it be for the greater honor and glory of God and my own soul.

Saint Patrick, your faith and character were forged in hardships you suffered while a captive. Obtain for me the ability to correct my imperfections so I may be able to offer everything that I am and everything that I do in the service of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Our Father …
Hail Mary …
Glory be to the Father …

St. Patrick, Evangelist and Patron of Ireland, Pray for us!
Amen.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.