NOVENA TO SAINT PATRICK

Seventh Day of the Novena Prayers to saint Patrick of Ireland


Seventh Day - March 14


Glorious Saint Patrick, you are honoured as one of the greatest evangelizers, and true defenders of our faith. Please obtain for me the same zeal for Christ that enabled you to bring the light of the true faith to all of Ireland. Intercede for me and place my special intentions before Christ, especially:

(State your intentions here.)

May my petition receive a favorable response if it be for the greater honor and glory of God and my own soul.

Saint Patrick, there were times when all that stood between you and disaster was your complete trust in God’s mercy. Obtain for me a strong faith so my efforts to endear myself to our Heavenly Father may never falter.

Our Father …
Hail Mary …
Glory …

St. Patrick, Evangelist and Patron of Ireland, Pray for us!
Amen.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.




No comments

Powered by Blogger.