NOVENA TO SAINT PATRICK

Novena to saint Patrick of Ireland


Fourth Day - March 11


Glorious St. Patrick, you are honored as one of the greatest evangelizers, and true defenders of our faith. Please obtain for me the same zeal for Christ that enabled you to bring the light of the true faith to all of Ireland. Intercede for me and place my special intentions before Christ, especially:

(State your intentions here.)

May my petition receive a favorable response if it be for the greater honand glory of God and my own soul.

St. Patrick , you have escaped the life of a slave to men, yet you willingly became a servant to our Heavenly Father. Pray that I learn to appreciate the value of unconditional love for and service to my neighbours for the glory of God.

Our Father …
Hail Mary …
Glory be to the Father …

St. Patrick, Evangelist and Patron of Ireland, Pray for us!
Amen.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.