NOVENA TO SAINT JOSEPHINE BAKHITA

Novena to Saint Josephine Bakhita

FOURTH DAY -  FEBRUARY 2

In You, Lord, I place my hope, I raise my spirit to my God. You are the God of my salvation, every day I hope in You. Do not let me be disappointed! In this novena I humbly ask for (mention request here).

Let us pray...

Almighty God, through the intercession of Saint Bakhita, enwrap us with your meekness and patience so as to enjoy your peace even when things are not as we would like them to be. May your powerful hand sustain us and bless us so that we may enter our Heavenly homeland. Through Christ Our Lord. Amen.


Saint Josephine Bakhita, you who lived your daily life with joyful faith, pray for us!


In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit...

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.