NOVENA TO SAINT ANNE

Seventh day of the novena to saint Anne, mother of the blessed virgin Mary, grandmother of Jesus, saints Joachim and anne


Seventh Day - July 23

Novena to the Grandmother of our Lord Jesus Christ


Once again, Good Saint Anne, I choose you for my advocate before the throne of God. By the power and grace that God has placed in you, extend to me your helping hand. Renew my mind and my heart.

Dear St. Ann, I have unbounded confidence in your prayers. To your blessed hands I entrust my soul, my body and all my hopes for this world and the next. Direct my actions according to your goodness and wisdom. I place myself under your motherly care. 

Receive me, good mother. Cover me with the mantle of your love. Look kindly on me. By your powerful intercession, may I obtain from God grace and mercy. Obtain for me remission for sin and release from the punishment my offenses have deserved. Pray that I may receive grace to lead a devout life on earth and that I may obtain the everlasting reward of heaven.


O good Saint Anne, so justly called the mother of the infirm. The cure of those who suffer from disease, look kindly upon the sick for whom I pray. Alleviate their sufferings by patience and complete submission to the divine will; finally deign to obtain health for them and with it the firm resolution to honour Jesus, Mary and yourself by the faithful performance of duties.

But, merciful Saint Anne, i ask you above all for the salvation of my Soul, rather than bodily health, for I am convinced that this fleeting life is given us solely to assure us a better one. Now, we cannot obtain that better one without the help of God's graces. I earnestly beg them of you for the sick and for myself, especially for the petition i am making in this Novena...

(mention your request)...

Through the merits of our Lord Jesus Christ, through the intercession of His Immaculate mother, and through your efficacious and powerful mediation, O glorious Saint Anne, Amen.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit...

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.