THIRD STATION - JESUS FALLS THE FIRST TIME

third station - jesus falls the first time


Jesus falls the first time

We adore you O Christ and we praise you

Because by your Holy Cross you have redeemed the World


Reading

Isaiah 50:5-7
The Lord God had opened my ear, and I was not rebellious, I turned not backward. I gave my back to the Smiters and my cheek to those who pulled out the beard. I did not hide my face from shame and spitting. For the Lord God helps me; therefore I have not been confounded.

Christ speaks

The God who made the universe and holds it in existence. The God who directs the movement of the Cosmos. This God is as Man too weak to carry a piece of Timber. I could not b your model otherwise. If you will be my follower, you must accept without complaints, your human limitations.

Man Responds

Lord Jesus, how can I refuse? I willingly accept my weaknesses, my irritations and my moods, my headaches and fatigue, all my defects of body, mind and soul. Because they are your will for me, these ‘handicaps’ of my humanity, I accept them gladly. After your fall, you picked yourself up. Now pick me up, Lord.

I love you Jesus my love above all things...
Our Father... Hail Mary... Glory be to the Father...

Grant us your help O Lord
Grant us your help

O how sad and sore distressed
Was that Mother highly blessed
Of the sole - begotten one!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.