NINTH STATION - JESUS FALLS THE THIRD TIME

My Lord, after a moment’s rest, you took off again and stagger on. So I can do because my will is mine. When all my strength is gone and guilt and sel



We adore you O Christ and we praise you
Because by your Holy Cross you have redeemed the World


Reading (Isaiah 53:8-10)
By oppression and judgement he was taken away; and as for his generation, who considered that he was cut out of the land of the living, stricken for the transgression of my people? And they made his grave with the wicked and with a rich man in his death, although he had done no violent action, and there was no one deceit in his mouth. Yet it was the will of the Lord to bruise him; he has put him to grief when he made himself an offering for sin. He shall see his offspring; he shall prolong his day; the will of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

Christ speaks
I am physically weak, completely drained of strength, I lie, collapsed, upon the cobble stones. My body cannot move. No blows, no kicks can rouse it up. And yet my will is mine and so is yours. Know this, your body may be broken but no force on earth and none in hell can take away your will. Your will is yours.

Man Respond
My Lord, after a moment’s rest, you took off again and stagger on. So I can do because my will is mine. When all my strength is gone and guilt and self-reproach press me to earth and seem to hold me fast, protect me from the sin of Judas. Save me from despair. Lord, never let me feel that any sin of mine is greater than your love. No matter what my past has been, I can begin anew.

I love you Jesus my love...
Our Father... Hail Mary... Glory be to the Father...

Have mercy on us O Lord
Have mercy on us

O thou Mother! Fount of love!
Touch my spirit from above,
Make my heart with thine accord

No comments

Powered by Blogger.