FOURTEENTH STATION - JESUS IS BURIED

So ends my mortal life. But now another life begins for Mary and for Magdalen, for Peter and for John and you. My work as a human being is done. My wo

 

We adore you O Christ and we praise you

Because by your Holy Cross you have redeemed the World

 

Reading (John 19:40-42
They took the body of Jesus and bound it in linen clothes with the spices, as is the burial customs of the Jews. Now in the place where he was crucified, there was a Garden, and in the Garden there was a new Tomb, where no one had ever been laid, so because of the Jewish day of preparation, as the Tomb was close at hand, they laid Jesus there.

Christ Speaks
So ends my mortal life. But now another life begins for Mary and for Magdalen, for Peter and for John and you. My work as a human being is done. My work within and through my church must now commence. I look to you. Day in, day out, from this time forth, be my apostle, victim, saint.

Man Respond
My Jesus, Lord, You know my spirit is as willing as my flesh is weak. The teachings you could not impart, the sufferings you could not bear, the works of love you could not do in your short life on earth, let me impart, and bear, and do for you, and in your name. But I am nothing Lord. Help me!

I love you Jesus my love above all things...
Our Father... Hail Mary... Glory be to the Father...

Come to our aid O Lord
Come to our aid

By the Cross with thee to stay
There with thee to weep and pray
Is all I ask thee to give

No comments

Powered by Blogger.