NOVENA TO SAINT MARIA GORETTI

Fourth day of the Novena to saint Maria Goretti

Fourth Day - June 30


Dear Little Saint! Your days were spent in the filth of the marshes, willingly helping your desperately poor parents and family. Obtain for me the grace to accept my present circumstances in life, no matter how difficult or humiliating they may be. "Just one little drop of water" as the only request that fell from your parched lips during those last horrible hours of life. How much I demand, how unhappy I am when I cannot have my share of the world's conveniences and gaudy attractions! Teach me by your heroic example to be content with what I have, to be grateful for the blessings God has already showered upon me. Amen.

Sweet Heart of Jesus,
be my Love!
Sweet Heart of Mary,
be my Salvation!

Say One Our Father
Say One Hail Mary
Say One Glory be to the Father 

Saint Mary Goretti,
Pray for us!

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.