Header Ads

NOVENA TO OUR MOTHER OF PERPETUAL HELP

Eighth day of the novena to our lady mother of Perpetual help

Eighth Day - 25


O Mary, Lily of the Valley and Mirror of Purity, blessed be God, Whose infinite goodness has given us in thee so powerful a means of deliverance from the slavery of that deadly vice which, more than any other, causes the eternal ruins of souls. How many hast thou, O Virgin most pure, preserved in innocence through life! How many, after having long been slaves of their shameful passions, have through thee recovered their freedom! I beseech thee then, preserve me continually and all who belong to me from the attacks of this vice. Obtain for me, Mother Mary, by the holy Virginity and by thy Immaculate Conception, that I may be pure in body and soul. Thou ever defendest all those who confide in thy Perpetual Help, and who invoke thee in the hour of danger: grant then, that in no day I may omit to honor thee, and to pray to thee. May I bear thee in mind, especially when the enemy of my salvation assails me. This is the grace I ask of thee, and I desire always to ask of thee: obtain it for me and I shall be secure. By thy holy Virginity and thy Immaculate Conception obtain for me, O Mother of Perpetual Help, purity of body and soul. Amen.

Recite three Hail Marys for the favor you seek to obtain.

Our Mother of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit...

No comments

Powered by Blogger.