Header Ads

NOVENA TO OUR MOTHER OF PERPETUAL HELP

Sixth day of the novena to our lady mother of Perpetual help

Sixth Day - June 23


O most tender and Compassionate of mothers, turn your eyes of mercy upon me, and lend a gracious ear to my humble prayer. Since you are more ready to give than to receive, you will find in me a fitting subject for your bounty.

It is true, I have deserved more than you should spurn me on account of the ingratitude I have shown to God for His benefits: you are ever ready to listen to those who pray to you, and you regard our misery and our confidence rather than our merits. No one is miserable than I am, and yet never have I doubted your goodness. Incline then towards me your heart of that is so full of grace.

O Mother of God and of men, grant me a share in those rich graces which God had given you for the benefit of the whole world. I have constant need of your help, which you on your part is always desiring to supply. I wish that all the beatings of my heart were so many acts of love for you, of confidence in you, and of prayer to you, for myself and for all who are dear to me. May you have the glory one day of seeing me saved through your intercession.

O Mother of Perpetual Help, in you I Hope: I know I shall not be confounded. Amen.


Recite three Hail Marys for the favour you seek to obtain.

Our Mother of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit...

No comments

Powered by Blogger.