Header Ads

NOVENA TO OUR MOTHER OF PERPETUAL HELP

Fourth day of the Novena to our lady mother of Perpetual help

Fourth Day - June 21


To you, then, O Hope of the wretched, I, a miserable sinner, address myself. I hope that by the merits of Jesus Christ and through your intercession I shall be saved. Such is my confidence, O Mary, that were eternal salvation in my own hands I would place it in yours; for I trust more in your mercy and protection than in all my own endeavours.

My Mother and my Hope, do not abandon me as I deserve. Be Moved to pity.  Help me and save me; let all see that your goodness surpasses the number and the malice of my sins. It is testified, throughout the Church, that no one under your protection can ever perish. Should then all others forget me, do not forget me, O Mother of Perpetual Help. Say to God, that I am your servant, that you defend me and I shall be saved. I wish to live and die saying that next to God you are my chief Hope. Our Lady of Perpetual Help, next to Jesus my only hope, grant that I may always hope in thee. Amen.

Hail Mary (3 times)

Our Mother of Perpetual Help
Pray for us.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit...

No comments

Powered by Blogger.