Header Ads

NOVENA TO OUR MOTHER OF PERPETUAL HELP

Third day of the novena to our lady mother of Perpetual help

Third Day - June 20


O Mother of my God and Saviour Jesus Christ, you are indeed my true Mother, and I am indeed your child. What happiness for me thus to think of you and to be able to call you my Mother.

O Queen of Angels, the title of the Child of Mary is more glorious in my eyes, and more sweet to me than all the great titles so boasted of in the world. To be called your child is dearer to me by far than the honour and dignity of any name on earth. But alas! how utterly unworthy I am of a holy a Mother, who might well be ashamed of such a child as I am. You are as pure as light, pious, humble, full of charity and sweetness; your heart is as a furnace of divine love: and I am stained with countless sins, attached to earth, pride, harsh to my brethren, and cold towards my GOD.

O my Mother, I detest my iniquities . . . obtain pardon for me: I groan under my miseries, and I spread them before thy pitygul eyes, that you would cure them. Make them somewhat better to you, save me from my evil inclinations, particularly from . . .  Mother of God, do not grow not weary at my cry, do not turn away your face from me because I am so defiled; but put an end to my importunity by helping me speedily... for, until you hast hear me, I will not cease to cry to you.

O my Mother, my Mother Mary, come to my help. Be my Mother, and make me your worthy child. Amen.

Recite three Hail Marys for the favour you seek to obtain.

Our Mother of Perpetual Help, pray for us.


In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit...

No comments

Powered by Blogger.