Header Ads

NOVENA TO OUR MOTHER OF PERPETUAL HELP

Second day of the Novena Prayer to Our Mother of Perpetual Help, litany of our lady mother of Perpetual help

Second Day - June 19

Blessed forever be our God Who had made thee, O Mary, so powerful, so compassionate and so ready to help. What would become of us, poor sinners, without thee? With what face, after having so often deserved disgrace and punishment, could we go before our sovereign Judge, and ask of Him, not only pardon, but favors, and share in eternal glory? Blessed be thou too, O clement Queen, for having so often interposed between divine justice and me, thy most unworthy client, for having turned away God's anger from me, and for having obtained for me so many graces.

How sweet it is to think that by thy peerless beauty, O Holy Virgin, though hast ravished the heart, not of any earthy monarch, but of the King of kings, and the Creator of the universe! Thus wert thou deemed worthy to be the Mother of the Incarnate Word, the dispenser of His grace, and the cause of our joy. And now, enthroned at the right hand of thy Son, you draw to the the hearts of all the Saints, and Angels in heaven and of the just on earth. I rejoice to see thee of all creatures the most beloved, since of all others thou art the most worthy of love. But, I beseech thee, O glorious Queen, forget me not, poor exile that I am, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Remember that thou art raised on high to be able the better to see those who suffer here below, and that thou art made so powerful to help us the more readily. You know, O Mary! how I am constantly assailed by enemies from without, and by temptations from within. Be thou my Perpetual Help: watch over me continually, or I shall be lost. And when through frailty I fail actually to call upon thee in danger, receive the intention I now make of doing so. May this be ever the habitual cry of my heart 

Mother of Perpetual Help
Forget me not. AMEN.


Hail Mary three(3) times

Mother of Perpetual Help
Pray for us




In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit...

No comments

Powered by Blogger.