Header Ads

NOVENA TO OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP

Seventh day of the novena to our lady mother of Perpetual help

Seventh Day - June 24


Most Holy Mother of our Saviour, you alone hast loved Him worthily for you have not loved Him in word only, but in deed and in truth; you have given the great proof that this love demands, for you have loved us with a love which next to His own, never had an equal and which brought thee to sacrifice for our happiness all that made thine own, even thy Jesus Himself I can never be dear to you unless I also love my neighbour with a sincere and generous love. Help me to do so, O Mother of Perpetual Help.

Obtain for me a heart like to that of Jesus and your own, so that I may be meek and humble, patient, compassionate, more ready to forgive than to take offense, and to give than to receive; that thus I may keep my eyes ever open to my own faults, and may close them to those of my neighbour; that I may put up with everything rather than cause pain to another; that severe to myself, I may be full of indulgence towards others, that I may love them in Jesus, and Jesus in them; that by my prayers, my good advice, and good example, I may strive to draw them for their salvation to Jesus and to you. Amen.

Hail Mary (3 times)

Our Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for us.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit...

No comments

Powered by Blogger.