Header Ads

NOVENA TO OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP

Fofth day of the Novena to our lady Mother of perpetual help

Fifth Day - June 22


O Mary, mother of all creatures the most noble, the most sublime, the most pure, the most beautiful, the most holy, you are loved pre-eminently by all the elect and by God Himself Who has more love for you alone than for all men, and angels together. But I would wish to see all mankind love you, and love you exceedingly. Obtain for me this love which I so much desire for others and which is a sure sign of predestination. But above all obtain for me the grace to love Jesus Christ, your Divine Son, whom above all I am so much bound to love, as infinitely amiable in Himself, as having so much love for me, and Whom you so ardently desire to see loved by all. This is the grace I seek for most, and above every other good. You can obtain it for me, O Mother of Perpetual Help, and cease not to pray until you see a great love for Jesus enkindled in my soul, or rather cease not to pray until you see me united with you in loving Him with a pure and endless love in Paradise. Amen.

Hail Mary (3 times)

Our Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for us.

In the name of the Father and of the Sina and of the Holy Spirit...

No comments

Powered by Blogger.