Header Ads

NOVENA TO OUR MOTHER OF PERPETUAL HELP

Ninth day of the Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help, final prayer, blessed virgin Mary

Ninth Day - June 26


O Mary, If -- as Saint Peter says -- death is terrible even for the just, how much more so will it be for a sinner who has many times deserved hell, So when I think of that moment on which depends my loss of eternity, I begin exceedingly to fear and to tremble. O Mother of Perpetual Help, in you alone is my hope, for you are the advocate of sinners and patron of the dying I place myself from henceforth in thy blessed hands, to thee I entrust the care of my sinful soul: dispose of me, do with me as thou pleasest, but preserve me from an evil death. Reject, if thou wilt, all my other prayers, provided thou hearest this one for a good death; or may a peaceful and holy death be the crowning answer to all the prayers I address to thee henceforth to the end of my days.  And When my last hour shall come,  grant, O my good Mother, that I may worthily receive all the helps the Holy Church affords to the dying: And be thou pleased thyself o come then to my aid, to encourage, console and defend me from the assaults of Satan and that thy name, with that of Jesus, may be my last thought, and my last sigh, so that I may go to heaven to sing thy mercies. Come, O Lady of Perpetual Help, to help me at the hour of my death. Amen.

Hail Mary (3 times)


Our Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for us.


In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit...

No comments

Powered by Blogger.