NOVENA TO SAINT MARIA GORETTI

Ninth day of the Novena Prayer to Saint Maria Goretti

Ninth Day - July  5


Dear Saint Mary Goretti! Once again I turn to you, and beg of you in the words of Our Holy Father, Pope Pius XII, that "serenity of spirit and deep joy which is the heritage of those who are pure of heart." Help me to turn to Our Blessed Lady, confident in the hope that she will take my hand as she did yours, and lead me on to Paradise, my heavenly country, there to enjoy with you and Her, the company of God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost for all Eternity. Amen.

Recite the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Sweet Heart of Jesus,
be my Love!
Sweet Heart of Mary,
be my Salvation!

Recite the Prayer to Saint Mary Goretti

Say One Our Father
Say One Hail Mary
Say One Glory be to the Father

Saint Maria Goretti... Pray for us!

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.