NOVENA TO SAINT MARIA GORETTI

Novena to Saint Maria Goretti


Eighth Day - July 4


Dear Little Martyr! To the last you followed your beloved Jesus! He, while hanging upon His Cross of Suffering, uttered through parched lips, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do!" And you upon your bed of pain, burning with fever,forgave your murderer with the words, "I too, pardon him... I too, wish him to join me in Paradise!" Grant me the grace, O Heroic Saint, to be charitable to others! Much of my time is spent on vengeful thoughts, seeking how I may pay back to others the harm they have done to me. Teach me to forgive, so that I may not only gain Heaven, but also lead others there might otherwise be doomed to Hell. If I am to follow Christ, help me to imitate His Charity, even as you have done. Amen.

be my love!
Sweet Heart of Mary,
be my salvation!

SAY THE PRAYER TO SAINT MARIA GORETTI

Say one Our Father
Say one Hail Mary
Say one glory be to the Father

Saint Mary Goretti,
Pray for us!

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.