NOVENA TO SAINT MARIA GORETTI

Seventh day of the Novena to Saint Maria Goretti, Alessandro Serenelli, rape


Seventh Day - July 3


Dear Little Saint, never was Jesus more welcome in a human heart than in yours. The Great Day of First Communion could not come quickly enough. In borrowed clothes and head crowned with flowers of the field, you knelt to receive Him into your soul, so rich with Innocence and Love, and this after months of keen anticipation! O Powerful Intercessor with the Lamb of God, inflame my soul with your "ardent longing to receive Jesus in the Eucharist." Obtain for me the grace to put aside laziness and indifference, so that I may often, even daily, allow myself to be consumed in the "burning Furnace of Charity." Teach me what true Love really is! Amen.

Recite the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Sweet Heart of Jesus,
be my Love!
Sweet Heart of Mary,
be my Salvation!

Recite the Prayer to Saint Mary Goretti

Our Father...
Hail Mary
Glory be to the Father...

Saint Mary Goretti,
Pray for us!

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit... Amen.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.