NOVENA TO SAINT MARIA GORETTI

Sixth day of the novena to saint maria goretti


Sixth Day - July 2


Dear Little Saint! Help me to greater love of my Faith. I have many God-given opportunities to study it but, sad to say, I neglect them. I am even critical of the Priests, Brothers and Sisters who offer their lives that I may better know and love my holy religion. Dear Saint Mary Goretti, teach me to be thankful for these grace which you did not have. Make me proud of my Faith and ready to die for it, if God should require that of me. Amen.

Recite the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Sweet Heart of Jesus,
be my Love!
Sweet Heart of Mary,
be my Salvation!

Recite the Prayer to Saint Mary Goretti

Say One Our Father
Say One Hail Mary
Say One Glory be to the Father

Saint Mary Goretti,
Pray for us!

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.