NOVENA TO SAINT MARIA GORETTI

Fifth day of the novena to saint maria goretti


Fifth Day - July 1


Dear Little Saint, I depend a great deal upon the help of my friends in time of trouble or sorrow. I look for their approval in many things I do. I am disconsolate and lonely when they desert me. Through your powerful intercession in Heaven, obtain for me the grace to place all my confidence in God. Only by walking constantly in His presence and depending upon His help, will I have the courage to stand up for His laws, even though it may mean loss of friends, criticism and complete removal of worldly comfort. Help me to look for all of my strength in Him. Amen.

Recite the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary


Sweet Heart of Jesus,
be my Love!
Sweet Heart of Mary,
be my Salvation!

Recite the Prayer to Saint Mary Goretti

Say One Our Father
Say One Hail Mary
Say One Glory be to the Father

Saint Mary Goretti,
Pray for us


In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.