NOVENA TO SAINT MARIA GORETTI

Third day of the Novena Prayer to Saint Maria Goretti

Third Day - June 29


Dear Saint Mary Goretti! You were ready for the moment of martyrdom because your short life was given over to daily and heroic self-denial. Your great love of the Sacred Hearts made all this possible. Teach me to love Jesus and His Blessed Mother, so that I too will be inspired to daily self-denial. I am inclined to pamper myself, to gratify my senses, and to excuse myself from all penance. This keeps me from being a true follower of Christ. Help me, lovable Little Martyr, to a sincere practice of self-denial, so that I may be your a worthy follower and thus gain Heaven for all Eternity. Amen.

Saint Maria Goretti
Pray for us!

Recite the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Sweet Heart of Jesus, be my Love!
Sweet Heart of Mary, be my Salvation!

Recite the Prayer to Saint Mary Goretti

Say One Our Father
Say One Hail Mary
Say One Glory be to the Father

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit...

No comments

Powered by Blogger.