NOVENA TO SAINT MARIA GORETTI

First day of the novena prayer to saint maria goretti


First Day - June 27


Most lovable little Saint, who valued your purity above any earthly gain, and who sealed this choice with a martyr's death, obtain for me also a strong love of this virtue, so consoling to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

The pleasures of the world create many temptations for me. I turn to your powerful intercession in Heaven, so that with this help I may remain ever loyal to God, no matter what the price. In danger inspire me to repeat with you,"No, it is a sin!" Amen.

Recite the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary 

Sweet Heart of Jesus,
be my Love!
Sweet Heart of Mary,
be my Salvation!

Recite the Prayer to Saint Maria Goretti

Say One Our Father
Say one Hail Mary
Say one Glory be

Saint Mary Goretti,
Pray for us!

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.