Header Ads

ACT OF UNION WITH CHRIST AND THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY AFTER HOLY COMMUNION

Jesus and the Blessed Virgin Mary


O most merciful Father, who has so loved me as to give me Your Only Son for my food and drink and with Him all things, look upon the Face of Thine Anointed, in whom You are well pleased. This Your Beloved Son, and with Him my heart, I offer and present to You for all the blessings You have this day given me. May You, O Father, be now well pleased in Him, and through Him turn away Your indignation from me.

Behold the One Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, my Advocate and High-Priest, Who intercedes for me. Him do I offer and plead before You, who committed no sin, but bore the sins of the world, and by whose stripes we are healed. Accept, therefore, O Holy Father, this Unspotted Victim, to the honour and glory of Your name, in thanksgiving for all the blessings You hast ever bestowed upon me, for the remission also of my sins and for the supply of all my defects and shortcomings.

O Blessed Virgin, Mother of my God and Saviour, present my petitions to your Son. O all you Angels and Saints, citizens of heaven,  join also your prayers with mine. You stand always before the Throne, and see Him face to face, whom I here receive under veils. Be ever mindful of me, and obtain from Him and through Him that with you I may bless Him and love Him for ever.
Amen.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.